21 August 2010

What's in my make-up bag? ♥


Hi everyone...

So I'm new to this blogging business but make-up is such a big passion of mine that I thought this would be a fun thing to do :)

These are the products which currently live in my gorgeous Lulu Guinness make-up bag. These are my current staples - although some of these are almost certain to change as I experiment with different looks. I will properly review these items later on....

♥ Clarins Liquid Bronze (used as a primer)

♥ GOSH velvet touch foundation primer

♥ MAC Studio Finish concealer in NC30

♥ MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation in NC35

♥ Benefit Hoola Bronzing Powder

♥ MAC Mineralize blush in 'Dainty'

♥ Benefit blush in 'Coralista'

♥ MAC Paint Pot in 'Untitled' (used as eye primer)

♥ MAC Eyeshadow in 'Woodwinked'

♥ MAC Eyeshadow in 'Sable'

♥ L'Oréal Carbon Black Telescopic mascara

♥ Benefit black kohl eyeliner

♥ MAC eye kohl in 'Teddy'

♥ Shu Uemura eyelash curlers

♥ MAC Lipsticks - 'Myth', 'Crème d'Nude', 'Please Me', 'All Styled Up'

♥ Body Shop Yes Yes Tantalising Lip Butter

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment